Chicken Fennel Salad
- 3-4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 and ½ cups sour cream
- a splash of white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 fennel-bulb, stalk and leaves
- a dash of sriracha sauce
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- a dash of salt
- a smidge pepper
- toasted almond slivers
- Bake the chicken breasts in the oven at 350F for 30-35 minutes. Shred the chicken while it's still hot and stick in the refrigerator.
- Chop up fennel bulb into small pieces, as well as one of the fennel stalks. Reserve some of the fennel leaves for garnish.
- Mix sour cream (or your could substitute mayo), fennel, white wine vinegar, sriracha, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Put in the fridge for an hour to marinate.
- Mix then dressing and chicken together. Place on a bed of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with toasted almond slivers and fennel leaves.
- Bon appétit!
Linked to - Show & Tell