Strawberry + Chocolate Pudding Ice Pops
- Chocolate Pudding
- 1 + ½ cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- splash of vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix ½ cup of milk with the dry ingredients. Bring the additional 1 cup milk to a boil. Once boiling turn down the heat to medium low and add the milk+dry ingredients. Whisk continuously until it starts to thicken. This took about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Use a tablespoon to put the pudding about ⅓ of the way in to the push-up pop, let cool.
- Strawberry Mixture
- 2 cups organic frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Blend together frozen strawberries, simple syrup and vanilla until frothy.
- Place fresh strawberry slices along side of push-up pop container. Pour blended strawberry mixture in the middle of push-up pop, making sure fresh strawberries stay in place. Layer more pudding if desired.
- Freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
Linked to ~ Moonlight & Mason Jars, Gooseberry Patch, Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays, Someday Crafts, Link Party Palooza, Inspired Weekends, Think Pink Sunday, The Creative Collection