- ½ ounce Cognac
- ½ ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 4 ounces sparkling wine or Champagne
- Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- To make the cocktail add the cognac and Grand Marnier and simple syrup to your sugar rimmed champagne flute. Slowly pour in the chilled champagne, taking care that it does not bubble up and ruin the rim of the glass. Gently mix ingredients and serve.
- To make the simple syrup:
- Heat equal parts sugar and water on the stove until sugar is fully dissolved. Store in the fridge in a mason jar.
Please take a look at the blogs participating in this Holiday Cocktail Party!
Domestic Superhero - Just Us Four - The Blue Eyed Dove - Sweet Pea - Glued To My Crafts - Patricia Eales Nutrition - Lemons and Laughs - Cupcakes&Crowbars - Sowdering About - Vegetarian Gourmet - Yesterday on Tuesday - Mom Home Guide - My Craftily Ever After - The Love Nerds - One Krieger Chick - Kenarry: Ideas for the Home - A Dish of Daily Life
Cocktails & Mocktails
Desserts & Sweet Treats
Major Hoff Takes A Wife - This Is The Life I Have Chosen - Crazy for Crust - Sypsie Designs - DIYfaerie - Little Blog on the Homestead - Living Better Together - Laura's INKlings - Life Made Sweeter - Tried & True – FrugElegance - Play. Party. Pin.