Why I love juicing…
- I love the health benefits, there is nothing better than for you than consuming fresh fruits and vegetables.
- There is nothing better than going to my local farmer’s market or picking up a CSA box to discover new types of produce I have never tried before. Anyone care for some prickly pear cactus juice? It’s good, I promise!
- The infinite possibility of flavor combinations. Fruit+vegetable=amazing
But then there are the things that I hate…
- The juicer. Not really the juicer itself, but the storage, cleaning and maintenance of it. There are so many pieces and it’s a bit of a pain to clean.
- When the produces goes bad. Sometimes I get lazy and forget about the organic baby kale at the back of the refrigerator drawer. It got slimy and gross. What a waste of food and money!
So when I found this Naked Cold Pressed Juice, that has just become available on the West Coast, I was dying to try it. Just think, the same great benefits of juicing at home, but with the convenience of being in a bottle, ready to go! At first I was skeptical, thinking about poor quality produce and added sugar and preservatives. But not so! Naked Pressed is just fresh, high-quality ingredients, just like you would use at home. There’s no added sugar, preservatives and it’s qualified non-GMO.
But how does it taste?
There are five flavors of the Naked Cold Pressed Juice, Hearty Greens, Lively Carrot, Bold Beet, Cool Pineapple, and Bright Greens.
When I tried my first Naked Pressed, I had just come back from a long run, and grabbed the Cool Pineapple out of the fridge. It. Tastes. Amazing. It isn’t too sweet and the tastes of the pineapple, cucumber and the lemon are distinct. Plus the addition of filtered water makes it go down smoothly. All I can say is yum. The other flavors are equally as delightful and refreshing.
The Bright Greens juice contains eight juices…apple, cucumber, celery, lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach and wheatgrass.
Lively Carrot has five juices…carrot, apple, orange, cucumber, lemon plus a hint of vanilla and turmeric.
The Bold Beet is amazing with seven juices of beet, carrot, cucumber, apple, lemon, orange and ginger. Plus it’s a gorgeous color!
And the Hearty Greens juice has a whopping nine juices! It tastes fantastic with celery, apple, lettuce, cucumber, orange, spinach, lemon, wheatgrass and kale with a hint of spearmint.
Which Naked Cold Pressed Juice are you going to try first?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.