Is your favorite fall drink a little tired? Switch up your PSL for this Oatmeal Cookie Latte that makes you feel warm and cozy all over! #PumpkinSoBasic #Torani
Woohoo! It’s finally September! Fall is definitely my favorite season. Falling leaves, scarfs, warm drinks. Ok, so live in Arizona, and it’s still hot for the next couple of months, so the falling leaves and scarfs are out, but I still can enjoy a hot cup of coffee. But not just any coffee.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY TORANI. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE.
Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? I remember when they first came out. I was in college, maybe 1999 or 2000, and my friend dared me to order it. We were sitting on the comfy couches in the Starbucks in Eugene, Oregon. I remember exclaiming “it’s like pie in a cup!” But uh, that was almost 20 years ago. Yes, I’m that old. It is time for a new fall coffee trend.
Enter the Oatmeal Cookie Latte! It screams everything fall with some Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Salted Caramel and the smoothness of Irish Cream syrups. Plus, you can make it at home! Save the trip to the coffee shack and the over priced drinks and take five minutes to make it in your kitchen.
My favorite thing about this coffee drink is that I can make it sugar-free! All the syrups come in sugar-free and using heavy whipping cream instead of milk makes it an option for the low carb/keto crowd!
Heating and frothing the milk makes all the difference! I use this milk frother to make the foam. It’s so yummy! I’m loving my new double walled tumblers! They are awesome for both hot and cold drinks and look über classy!
Drink your Oatmeal Cookie Latte with some Toffee Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies! Yes, you should do this.
Need some other fun beverages? Check these out:
- Pink Cotton Candy Frappé
- Halloween Mocktails For Little Monsters
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frappé
- Naughty Belgian Cookie Coffee Cocktail
There is a contest and I would LOVE it if you would vote for my OATMEAL COOKIE LATTE! CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee or two shots espresso
- 3/4 cup steamed or heated milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Torani Sugar Free Irish Cream Syrup
- Brown Sugar for garnish
- Pour coffee or espresso into a mug and stir in syrups.
- If you have a frother, froth the heated milk.
- Pour heated milk into coffee, scooping remaining froth with a spoon and placing on top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of brown sugar.
Are you ready to start your own fall coffee trend? I know you are! There’s much more recipe inspo over on Facebook and Instagram. Go check them out!
PIN THIS FOR LATER