Make these Mocha Chocolate Dipped Cookies for your Christmas cookie tray! They have just a hint of coffee that brings out delicious chocolate flavor!
It’s not a secret that I love coffee, and if you mix it with chocolate, I love it even more. These Mocha Chocolate Dipped Cookies have a great flavor with a yummy chocolate ganache dip on half! So irresistible!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE.
I’ve found these cookies are best when flattened out prior to baking. I just roll the dough into little balls, then flour the bottom of a glass and flatten them out on the silpat.
Here are some other holiday cookie recipes you will love:
- Holiday Ranger Cookies
- Almond and Milk Chocolate Ganache Thumbprint Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
- Peppercorn Chai Shortbread Cookies
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugars. In a cup, dissolve coffee into the hot water. Melt chocolate and let cool.
- Add coffee, salt, melted chocolate and egg and continue mixing.
- Add flour and beat until well mixed.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper, roll dough in to small ping-pong sized balls. Flatten each ball with a bottom of a glass dipped in flour.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- While cookies are baking, heat chocolate chips and butter in a double boiler or in a metal bowl over boiling water or in a microwave, until melted.
- Dip half of cookie into melted chocolate. Top with sprinkles.
Welcome to Day 11 of the Fourth Annual 12 Days of Christmas Series!
We have teamed up with 50 plus bloggers to bring you a oodles of DIY Ideas and Recipes to make your holiday season merrier. There are 12 different posts in the series and we have spread them out over a four week period with three posts per week. Now is the time to subscribe!
GO HERE for the complete list of Dates and Topics plus a collection of most popular holiday ideas including ornaments, games, recipes and more from all 50 plus talented bloggers!
It’s Day 11 and we have been in the kitchen making something sweet to share!
Scroll down for even more Sweet Treats to make this holiday season!