This dip is cheesy and tasty with garlic, bacon and dilled Brussels sprouts!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE.
Paisley Farm Foods sent these delicious jars of bean salads and marinated vegetables. Each is so flavorful! Find out more about Paisley Farm Foods on their website, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Of course, I love Brussels sprouts, so I wanted to make something with those right away. This Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and Garlic Cheese Dip is a great appetizer and perfect for entertaining. It will definitely be a game day staple!
The best part about this dip is that the Brussels sprouts are already prepared. No steaming or roasting, they are already perfect!
Other appetizer recipes you will love:
- Bell Pepper Salsa
- Ham, Gruyere and Artichoke Pastry Twists
- Touchdown Meatballs
- Garlic Pesto Deviled Eggs
Bacon, Brussles Sprouts and Garlic Cheese Dip
- 1 jar Paisley Farm Dilled Brussels Sprouts
- 4 slices thick bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Drain Dilled Brussels Sprouts and cut into quarters.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together well.
- Place dip into 8 inch skillet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with bread, chips or vegetables.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
Leave a Reply