Deliver your sweet treats with this DIY Christmas Cookies Bag. Use adhesive vinyl and adding a cute ribbon to a gift bag for your holiday gifting!
How cute is that little gingerbread guy?!? My daughters and I have this great plan to deliver Christmas cookies to all of our favorite local people. They have a list of what types of cookies they want to make, which include ranger cookies, toffee chocolate oatmeal cookies, chocolate shortbread cookies and pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies. That’s not an exhaustive list though, I want to make gingerbread cookies too!
This cookie bag comes together quickly. I am trying to use up some of my scrap vinyl. I am great at saving all the extra scrap vinyl, but terrible about using it. I’m super low on red and green vinyl, so it’s time to use up the leftovers!
As part of the StyleTech Craft 2021 -2024 design team, this post has been sponsored by Styletech Craft. Compensation and product have been provided to me for the purpose of this post. This post also contains affiliate links, meaning that I might receive a small commission if you click on a link and purchase, at no cost to you. All ideas and opinions are all my own.
Christmas Cookies Bag Supplies
Christmas Cookies Bag Instructions
- Find a cute design (I found this one on the Silhouette Design Store.)
- Download the design and resize it to the appropriate size.
- Copy and paste the design into five tabs (one for each color.)
- For the tab you are using for the white vinyl, delete any part of the design that will be in a different color (you might have to ungroup the design first.)
- Do this with the rest of the colors.
- Cut out the designs and weed the vinyl.
- Using the gridded transfer tape, transfer the design to the bag.
- Switch out the handles with cute holiday ribbon.
- Fill with delicious homemade cookies and leave on your neighbors doorstep!