Crunchy and spicy, these buffalo chicken won ton dippers are a great spin on the traditional dip, and perfect for game day appetizers.
Finger foods are super popular around my house, and I don’t really mind because it means less dishes for me to do! Buffalo chicken dip is so tasty, but it’s even better inside of a crunchy won ton shell.
This post is sponsored by JSL Foods. All ideas and opinions are my own.
JSL Foods sent me these Twin Dragon Won Ton and Egg Roll wrappers to create a delicious appetizer with and I absolutely love getting creative with the wrappers. Check out the Chocolate Almond Cream Cheese Air Fried Wontons and these Crunchy Caramelized Apple Bites!
You can find Twin Dragon Wrappers at a bunch of stores including Walmart, Albertsons, Shaw’s, Von’s, Stater Bros, Fred Meyer, QFC, Safeway, Associated Stores, Giant Stores, Shop N Shop, Winco, and Price Chopper!
I always have shredded chicken breast ready to go in the fridge. I make in in the Instant Pot as part of my weekly meal prep. Check out how I do it HERE.
- 1 package Twin Dragon Won Ton Wrappers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- avocado oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce with a hand mixer.
- Add in garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper and mix well.
- Stir in shredded chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- On a flat surface, lay a won ton wrapper on the diagonal, place a heaping tablespoon of buffalo chicken mixture in the middle. Fold the bottom point up towards the center of the buffalo chicken. Fold in each side towards the middle. Roll the won ton up from the bottom, then secure the top of the wonton to the middle with a lightly moistened finger.
- If the won ton edges aren't sticking, gently rub them together with your finger dipped in water and pinch it together.
- Lay them on the baking sheet. Spray lightly with avocado oil and bake for 10 - 12 minutes, flipping them halfway through so they are evenly baked.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 40 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 115mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information provided for recipes is a courtesy to my readers. I do my best to be as accurate as possible, but you should do your own nutrition information calculations. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.